Who We Are
IJM is the global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. Our global team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 countries. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
Under the supervision of the Administration Manager, the Administration Coordinator will be tasked to provide assistance in extending administrative and logistical support to IJM’s Hub Offices and Manila Field Offices.
Transportation and Logistics
- Facilitate transport requirements of the employees. the trip schedules and routes in coordination with the drivers on a daily or weekly basis.
- Monitor fuel consumption of vehicles and its corresponding mileage.
Maintenance of office facilities, vehicles, and other related equipment
- Ensure proper periodic maintenance or repair of the office facilities, equipment, and vehicles or as necessary.
- Monitor other fixed assets not included in the HQ asset list.
Facilitation of government permits and licenses/renewal of vehicle registration and insurance
- Ensure timely application/renewal of government permits/licenses, vehicles, and insurance policies.
Procurement and inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Ensure that all employees are provided with the necessary equipment and supplies perform to enable them to do their duties efficiently.
- Ensure the requisition/purchasing of office supplies, ensuring that such supplies are replenished on periodic basis;
- Prepare cash advances/reports whenever necessary and payments to vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
Utility and Messengerial responsibilities
- Supervision of utility and messengerial assignments on a daily basis.
- Organize and maintain a systematic filing system for Admin related reports and prepare necessary correspondence whenever necessary.
- Fluency in oral and written communication in English and Filipino;
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Management or other Business courses
- At least three (3) years of work experience related to the office administration or logistical/clerical support.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other MS Applications;
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Disciplined with priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Adept at creative problem solving.
Send Job Application (Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith*) to: email@example.com
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.