Who We Are
IJM is the global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in over 30 countries. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
The Administrator, People Support will support the team in the implementation of values-based programs and processes that strengthen, care for, and contribute to the growth of the people and culture. This role will also support the recruitment efforts in order to meet the manpower needs of the organization within the context of the expanded OSEC Program – from a National Program to an IJM Program Hub - which will be filled either by internal or external hiring. The Administrator, People Support will assist sourcing and screening initiatives and help the leaders and the People Support team in ensuring that the necessary steps are being taken to ensure that we find the right candidates for each position in accordance with global and local recruitment policies.
This position is based at Manila, Philippines, and reports to the Director of People Support.
- Research into the nature of IJM’s mission and the hiring departments through coordination with the hiring managers and candidates
- Ensure that the hiring managers are complying with our internal recruitment-related policies
- Support the ideation and implementation of talent sourcing strategies that yield to increased pool of potential future IJM staff
- Support the Director and Sr. People Support Strategists in communicating with internal clients (hiring managers) to understand and articulate their hiring needs and craft solutions that will address them.
- Circulate recruitment marketing ads to our dedicated sourcing channels
- Monitor inquiries and engagement activities from our marketing ads/sourcing channels
- Upkeeping of recruiting inbox – acknowledging receipts and monitoring responses
- Provide support in paper screening
- Support character /background check efforts
- Maintenance of the People Support team’s Recruitment trackers and databases
- Recommend and implement recruitment process improvement initiatives
- Support People Support Internal Comms initiatives assigned by the Director, People Support
- Provide administrative support for some People Support-led events, workshops and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (degree in Organizational Communication, Psychology, Human Resources preferred);
- Minimum two years work experience in a fast-paced, professional environment and has developed expertise in talent acquisition, recruitment and client management and other related HR areas
- Excellent teambuilding, and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- Fluency in oral and written communication in English and Filipino;
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Strong service ethic and passion to help people suffering injustice;
- Alignment with organizational mission, vision, values
- Team and service mindset
- Partnership development
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Empathy and rational compassion
Send Job Application (Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith*) to:
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.