Who We Are
IJM is the global leader in protecting people in poverty from violence. Our global team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 countries. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
As a part of its program to combat Online Sexual Exploitation of Children, International Justice Mission (IJM) Philippines is in need of a Coordinator to oversee the Child Protection Capacity Output and Activities of its National Prosecution Development program. The Coordinator will (1) facilitate development and (2) coordinate deployment of IJM’s collaborative training and capacity building curricula for the prosecution and judicial space. This position will creatively develop a delivery method for capacity building and learning compatible with pandemic and post-pandemic environments.
This position directly contributes to the accomplishment of IJM’s Prosecution Development Outcomes (strong, independent child-protective prosecutions that will help end Online Sexual Exploitation of Children) and supports overall program impact (prevalence reduction of Online Sexual Exploitation of Children).
This position is based in the Philippines.
- Facilitate development of the core curricula of training and capacity building materials for National Prosecution Development, in consultation with the Field Offices, MERL/M&E, and Branding and Communications
- Innovate delivery methods and channels for capacity-building and learning (i.e., ensure core modules are accessible to key partners despite challenges of distance and connectivity).
- Align the objectives of capacity building output and with the IJM Philippines Program to Combat Online Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Implement shared objectives with the IJM Philippines Field Offices consistent with the national program, in coordination with Field Office and Department leadership.
- Deliver content externally in coordination with the Coordinator, Data and Research, and Branding and Communications
- As appropriate, deliver shared objectives with the IJM Center to End Online Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Two years of experience in a related field (prosecution support, law enforcement support, survivor aftercare, research, statistics, social sciences, are considered related fields).
- Strong curriculum development and training fundamentals. This may be shown through prior work product and experience specific to training
- Writing ability demonstrated in prior work product.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptability indicated by relevant work experience
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Disciplined with priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Adept at creative problem solving.
This position reports to the Director, National Prosecution Development, IJM Philippines.
Send Job Application (Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith*) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.