Who We Are
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in over 30 offices. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
After 25 years of continued growth and operational success in pioneering the work of protecting those who are experiencing poverty from violence, IJM has become a $100+ million organization. As IJM continues this trajectory of growth and scaling of its impact, with the Vision to protect 500 million people by the year 2030, IJM’s Forced Labor Slavery Hub, Asia Pacific is seeking a Sr. Coordinator, Forced Labor Slavery Hub, Asia Pacific.
This position is based at Thailand, Cambodia or the Philippines and reports to the Regional Vice President, Forced Labor Slavery Hub, Asia Pacific.
*This position is open for internal applicants only*
- Assist in the development and tracking of a hub work plan, track hub deadlines, and ensure timely follow-up and completion of priorities;
- Facilitate effective hub operations through meeting preparation and logistics, event coordination, and briefing and materials preparation;
- Participate in internal and external meetings and events as needed and provide critical analysis and feedback; and
- Execute special projects related to the implementation of existing and potential new hub programs, and IJM global or regional initiatives.
- Prepare presentations for the Regional Vice President to present to internal and external audiences;
- Collaborate with field office POCs to facilitate the approval, planning and hosting of constituent trips to hub programs; and
- Serve as the liaison and primary point of contact for the Regional Vice President for global and regional offices.
Documentation, Reporting & Data Management
- Work with the Hub Program Lead to compile accurate and timely hub reports, and to track hub budget and spending;
- Develop and maintain a hub electronic filing and tracking system;
- Ensure all the relevant documents of the work are filed and maintained; and
- Document and report information required for program analysis and M&E for hub programs.
Clerical and Administration
- Maintain the Regional Vice President’s calendar schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel;
- Support the Regional Vice President by assisting with correspondence, drafting documents, and making travel arrangements in coordination with applicable field office teams; and
- Assist the hub team in administrative support when necessary, including processing expense reports for selected team events.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience;
- Proven ability to work and communicate well with a diverse team;
- Experience in project management strongly preferred;
- Superior problem-solving skill;
- Excellent written and oral communications;
- Ability to manage many projects and tasks simultaneously with minimal oversight;
- Demonstrated success in developing new processes and procedures to increase efficiency;
- Public speaking; and
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Global & cultural awareness;
- Ability to build trust, unity, and alignment across teams; and
- Passion for IJM’s mission.
Interested applicants, please send your Cover Letter and CV/Resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 1 July 2022.