Who We Are
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in 33 offices. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable. Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
IJM Ghana partners with Ghanaian law enforcement officials to identify and rescue children who have been enslaved in Ghana’s fishing industry on Lake Volta. We create customized care plans for each survivor, and we work with government social service agencies and private aftercare providers to ensure children have a safe place to grow in freedom.
After almost 25 years of continued growth and operational success in pioneering the work of protecting those who are experiencing poverty from violence, IJM has become a $100+ million organization. International Justice Mission, Ghana is seeking for applications for Coordinator, Information Systems to provide technical support and monitor compliance with IJM’s Information Systems security policies.
The position will be based in Accra. The position holder will work closely with the Senior GTS Lead, West Africa and report to the Associate Director, Administration.
- Maintain staff workstations and network equipment to IJM’s standards.
- Assist with troubleshooting, networking, hardware and software issues.
- Monitor helpdesk tickets and manage technology cases within the Ghana offices (Accra and Tamale).
- Provide technical support on audio/video interview related activities.
- Monitor compliance with IJM’s Information Systems security policies and protocols.
- Carry out additional assignments as directed by the Senior GTS Lead, West Africa, Director of Administration, Country Director, or his/her designee.
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any closely related program.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience managing online helpdesk ticketing systems such as ServiceNow.
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles' Creed.
- Attention to detail and disciplined with priorities.
- Personable and mature judgment.
- Professional presentation in demeanor, written and oral communication.
Send Cover Letter, Resume, & Statement of Faith* by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.