Creative Consultant, IJM Ghana
Who We Are
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our team of over 1,200 professionals are at work worldwide in over 30 offices. Together we are on a mission to rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable.
We are a global community that cares for one another. We believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We provide professional excellence with joy and celebration to all those we serve.
IJM Ghana partners with Ghanaian government agencies to tackle human trafficking by rescuing victims, ensuring perpetrator accountability, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and supporting public justice actors to strengthen systems that protect the vulnerable.
For 25 years, IJM has pioneered the work to protect vulnerable people from violence. As we grow to expand our impact to protect 500 million people from violence by 2030, IJM Ghana, having received funding from the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Bureau of the US State Department, is requesting proposals from individuals and/or firms with expertise in graphic designing to create interactive animation lessons that will be hosted online to facilitate training for various partners and stakeholders. The project is part of an overall aim to strengthen the criminal justice system’s response to human trafficking in Ghana.
- Conceptualize and develop animation videos and graphics as specified in the course content provided;
- Create approximately 7 fictional characters primarily constituting victims of human trafficking and justice sector actors;
- Produce approximately 11 short animation videos (5 minutes maximum per video) with a voice over to accompany the learning modules;
- Illustrate 5 figures that would be used as demonstrations to enhance the learning process; and
- Design appropriate soundtracks to complement the videos.
The provider will start the work immediately after the validation of their offer by IJM Ghana. The Preferred provider will be notified by email of the selection of the offer after which work can be commenced.
Submission of the first version of the visualized curriculum
30th May 2023
Submission of the final version of the visualized curriculum
13th June 2023
Interested persons should submit the following documents:
- Technical proposal (maximum 2 pages) detailing; Profile, Tasks description with brief on how deliverables would be created, Implementation schedule;
- Two work samples (or link to an online showreel); and
- Financial offer: The service provider should state the total financial cost of the project expressed in Ghana cedis.
Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com with the subject “Creative Design Consultant” before 27th April 2023, 5:30pm GMT.
IJM holds strict safeguarding principles and a zero tolerance to violations of the Safeguarding Policy, Protection against Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment Policy and Code of Conduct.