International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking a qualified, team-oriented, and energetic human resource professional to support our various human trafficking interventions. This position is responsible for establishing and implementing a human resource, strategy, and action plan aligned with the Regional and Global People Strategy and in collaboration with Global Chief People Officer. This position supports West Africa operations and collaborates with sub-regional leaders to integrate HR services centered on the employee experience and engagement in accordance with IJM policies and procedures. This position is also responsible for ensuring excellent processes to enhance talent management, talent development, talent acquisition and talent engagement as well as continuous improvement of human resources policies and programs to align the workforce with IJM’s core values and program objectives.
This position is stationed in Accra and requires occasional travel.
- Talent acquisition, engagement, and development;
- Designing and implementing regional West Africa HR strategies, policies, and protocols;
- Maintaining high quality onboarding and offboarding procedures;
- Ensuring a healthy staff care program;
- Assisting leadership in spiritual formation activities;
- Maintaining IJM’s core values and culture across various offices and divisions;
- Establishing and managing relationships with benefits providers and ensuring quality benefits for staff at affordable rates across offices; and
- Any other task that the Director of Support Services assigns.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in human resources management or organizational development;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the HR field;
- Membership in the Chartered Institute of Human Resource Management, Ghana (CIHRM) in good standing;
- Extensive knowledge of the relevant labor laws;
- Extensive experience creating HR policy and process
- Experience in change management;
- Demonstrated skills in strategic planning and management for results;
- Extensive experience of working in multi-cultural and international environments; and
- Ability to frequently travel to other offices within the region.
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed
- Analytical thinker
- Strong organization skills, with high level attention to detail
- Effective as a team player
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Strong, developed leadership ability
- Proactive, creative problem-solver
- Flexible and productive under pressure
Send Cover Letter, Resume, & Statement of Faith* By E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.