Who We Are
International Justice Mission is the global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. Our global team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 countries. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
The Law Enforcement Development Strategist will support the mission of the Manila ILED (Investigations and Law Enforcement Development) team to develop law enforcement units investigating cases of online sexual exploitation of children (OSEC). The position will support the training and mentoring of law enforcement partners, empowering them to efficiently and professionally respond to reports of OSEC. The position will provide technical and logistical support to law enforcement partners, ensuring they develop the skills necessary to rescue and protect victims, conduct lawful arrests, and succesfully prosecute perpetrators of OSEC.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferable
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and government offices
- High level of computer literacy
- Willing to work in situations involving child exploitation and trauma
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced Tagalog Language proficiency
- Experience in open source and/or cybercrime investigation
- Experience in coaching or mentoring
- Mature, orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostle’s Creed.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Effective team player
- Humble, service-oriented attitude
- Integrity and Honesty
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Works well independently or under stress
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to develop solutions to complex problems
- Professional, diplomatic, and mature demeanor
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities for the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All positions are required to perform any additional tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Send Job Application (Cover Letter, Resume & Statement of Faith*) By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.