Who We Are
IJM is the global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. Our global team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 countries. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
IJM is seeking a qualified Digital Media Lead who will lead IJM’s marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. The Candidate should know how to creatively handle IJM OSEC Hub various online marketing tools, like websites, social media channels, podcasts, and blogs.
The successful Candidate will work with the Brand, Media and Communications team to coordinate the Hub’s marketing, advertising and promotional activities. He/she will promote IJM Global Hub Brand (IJM Philippines, the Center and Future Program) and increase our targeted audience engagement.
The Digital Media Lead will establish our web presence to boost brand awareness and maintain strong online organization voice through social media.
The Digital Media Lead will help Amplify IJM Voice nationally, regionally and globally. The successful Candidate will develop strategic plans to amplify the voice of IJM elevating IJM as a Thought Leader on OSEC through various media and social media engagements.
This position is based at the IJM Manila Office.
- Strategy & Knowledge Development & Implementation
- Social Media Account Management
- Networking and Partnerships
- Documentation, Reporting & Data Management:
- Events and Logistics Support
- Proven work experience as a Digital media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Disciplined with priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Adept at creative problem solving.
Send Job Application (Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith*) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.