Who We Are
IJM is the global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. Our global team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 countries. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
The Project Coordinator position is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently. S/he will provide oversight that all project deliverables are completed on time and meet high-quality standards. S/he will closely work with various project team members, including the sub-grantees, to achieve its goals, attain project sustainability and success per defined target and strategies. His/her task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, organizing and participating in partners' meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met on time.
This position will be based in Manila, Philippines.
Strategy & Knowledge Development & Implementation
- Work closely with the NAD Director, HODs of Cebu and Manila and Grants team in planning, implementing and reviewing activities across the project areas;
- Coordinate project management activities within the national and regional level implementation and ensure alignment in the overall project actions;
- Collaborate with the various project team members and sub-grantees to deliver significant activities;
- Provide support to the Manila Field Office Project team in coordinating relevant activities;
- Contribute to the development and pilot of the different models such as assessment, foster care and reintegration.
- Create, maintain and track project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Networking and Partnership
- Establish and nurture relationships with project stakeholders, both government and non-government;
- Collaborate with IJM teams like National Activation & Partnerships and Local Activation in drafting relevant guidelines and processes in establishing the network of care;
- Convene and facilitate relevant meetings and consultations with partner agencies;
- Represent NAD in coalition and stakeholder meetings and conferences.
- Act as liaison between NAD and the IJM Field Office Aftercare Teams, sub-grantees and other stakeholders;
- Consistently communicate with relevant teams and significant partners about the status of the project;
- Track and communicate project risks and opportunities.
Training and Development
- Support the NAD training team in planning and implementing relevant training;
- Collaborate with field office project teams in collecting data, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of training;
Research, Program Management and M&E
- Provide relevant support to the research team in the mapping and other research-related activities;
- Facilitate stakeholders meeting, consultation and dialogues to monitor and evaluate the project;
- Closely work with the Grants team on monitoring-related activities like site visits;
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise;
- Participate in the program review and mid-term assessment.
Documentation, and Data Management
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings;
- Monitor project-related data collection and analysis;
- Keep JDS updated;
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports.
- Graduate of any 4-year university course; preferably those with qualifications in business studies, management, human resources, psychology, industrial relations, or other similar subjects; with good scholastic records
- Computer literate, has more than adequate skills in Word, Excell, and Powerpoint apps
- Minimum of 3 years experience as project coordinator or project manager
- With experience working as part of a team
- With experience in facilitating meetings, planning and schedule management
- With at least 8 hours of relevant training in the field of specialization of this role
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Disciplined with priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Adept at creative problem solving.
Send Job Application (Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith*) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.