Who We Are
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in supporting governments to protect vulnerable people from violence. Our team of 1,200+ professionals are at work in over 25 countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America and North America. Together with government, corporate, civil society, community and survivor leader partners, we are catalysing a global movement that will rescue millions, protect half a billion and make justice unstoppable.
IJM is seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Marketing Senior Lead for our IJM Singapore and IJM Hong Kong Advancement Offices. This marketing professional will develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy that will support and fuel our teams to meet significant fundraising targets, attract and maintain relationships with major donors, and increase IJM’s brand awareness and trust with diverse audiences in Singapore and Hong Kong. This role will engage in a wide range of projects, including hosting strategic events and social media campaigns, managing online content and messaging, producing ongoing messaging and communications products to share about IJM’s work and impact with major donors and partners, responding to local media and other inquiries about IJM, developing content for donor engagements, and hosting visiting IJM staff for local events or meetings. This role reports to the Regional Communications Officer, Asia Pacific, with dotted line accountability to the IJM Hong Kong Director and IJM Singapore Director. Preferred location for candidates is Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in major donor marketing, revenue development or related experiences
- Portfolio of excellent written work that demonstrates creativity, ingenuity and insight
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills tailoring content for intended audiences (e.g.: foundations, corporate executives and principal-level donors)
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strategic planning in support of a fundraising and engagement goals
- Ability to work with major donors and fundraising directors to deliver state-of-the-art user experiences
- Understanding of major gift giving process
How to apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to Arielle Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include:
- a cover letter;
- a curriculum vitae; and
- a statement of faith.
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Posting period: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.