Who We Are
International Justice Mission (IJM) is the global leader in protecting vulnerable people from violence around the world. Our global team of over 1,200 professionals are at work in 33 offices. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
After almost 25 years of continued growth and operational success in pioneering the work of protecting those who are experiencing poverty from violence, IJM has become a $100+ million organization. As IJM continues this trajectory of growth and scaling of its impact, with the Vision to protect 500 million people by the year 2030.
The Senior Team Coordinator will provide high-level administrative coordination to the regional operations team leaders, located in Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. The position will interface with primarily with the individual operation teams leaders as well as the country-level coordinators and operations teams. The Senior Team Coordinator will provide support on logistics, travel coordination, regional operations team gatherings, timesheet reporting, reimbursements, monthly reporting and other administrative support. This role will liaise with the country-level Human Resources, Finance, GTS and Security teams to support on processing timesheet reporting and reimbursements, ensuring equipment management and resourcing, obtaining security updates and approvals for travel, among others.
This position is based at IJM Philippines (Manila Office) and reports to the APAC Regional HR Business Partner.
*This position is open for internal applicants only*
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the regional operations team members.
- Supports the team by providing research work, materials, and value-adding information relevant to their work.
- Provides logistical support during domestic and international meetings & events, including travel arrangements such as flight/transportation bookings, hotel reservations, among others.
- Coordinates with host offices like Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore, understanding their local HR, Finance and IT policies and processed to ensure compliance of the team members / hosted employees.
- Support strategic projects assigned by the supervisor. This would include interface with matrix reports, regional and global stakeholders to execute the new/on-going initiatives, projects, and activities.
- Carry out additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to work and communicate well with diverse teams.
- Knowledgeable of the non-profit sector and operational teams preferred.
- Experience in project management beneficial.
- Proficient computer skills with current technology, i.e., MS Office and other productivity or project management tools.
- Excellent Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous in handling assignments and attention to details is a must.
- Excellent Planning and Implementing skills.
- Agility to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Strong ethics and resource management.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to shifting priorities while multitasking and aligning activities.
- Proven relational skills to influence changes in behavior of stakeholders in a multi-cultural, remote working environment.
- Ability to build trust, unity, and alignment across various teams.
- Passion to serve leaders and provide high-quality administrative and logistical support.
- Passion for IJM’s mission.
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 27 April 2022.