Welcome to the new blog for IJM’s Justice Campaigns! Justice Campaigns is the official advocacy and grassroots organizing program of International Justice Mission. We mobilize people around the country in support of US policies that will lead to the abolition of human trafficking and modern-day slavery. Learn more about our program here!
We are so excited to offer you this blog as a resource in your work as an advocate for victims of trafficking and slavery worldwide. Check back often to find helpful information like:
- Tools and resources to help you be a better advocate
- Opportunities to take action in the fight against modern-day slavery
- Insight from policy experts and government officials
- Breaking news from Capitol Hill
- Ways to engage your community, school, or church in fighting human trafficking
- Answers to your frequently asked questions
- Stories from other anti-trafficking activists just like you from around the country
If there is something specific you’d like to see on the blog, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for raising your voice on behalf of this cause. We hope you’ll check back soon!
Erica Boonstra is an organizer for Justice Campaigns and helps manage IJM’s grassroots efforts around the country and abroad. Meet the Government Relations team!