Decide where you want to share your Justice Box.
Invite your colleagues, in-person or virtual
Church or Faith-Based Groups
Bring to a Bible study, your church congregation or any faith-based group
Share with a friend group, your neighborhood or in another small group
Choose a gift of hope to fundraise around.
Consider which gift would resonate best in your chosen community. Each Justice Box has an associated cost equivalency geared towards a crucial part of IJM’s work. Your box will include individual fundraising cards with an assortment of donation levels; the combined dollar amount of all cards will equal the box’s cost equivalency.
Provide urgent medical care for a child who has been abused - $200 (13 cards)
Support a child survivor in school - $650 (17 cards)
Sponsor a lawyer to defend a survivor - $1,000 (20 cards)
Provide a survivor of trafficking with one year of trauma-focused therapy - $2,160 (30 cards)
Equip and send investigators for ten days - $3,130 (41 cards)
Fund a rescue operation - $8,800 (121 cards)
Sign up to host!
Upon your sign up, you will receive Digital Resources right away and Physical Resources within 10 business days including:
- A how-to guide for your Justice Box
- Beautifully designed individual fundraising cards to share within your community
- IJM fact sheets to distribute to anyone who wants to learn more about our work
- Fundraising support ideas and social media templates
- Access to a completion survey – once you have funded all the cards in your box, IJM will mail you a ‘thank you’ gift