IJM is partnering with iDonate to make it easy for you to give non-cash gifts!
Through this partnership, via the form below, you are able to give your items directly to iDonate who provides you with a receipt and sells your items. In turn, the cash proceeds that come to IJM from iDonate Foundation help IJM meet the most urgent needs of girls and boys, women and men in our programs!
For questions regarding most non-cash gifts, please contact iDonate at 1-877-897-4273.
For questions regarding gifts of real estate, business interests or other significant non-cash assets, please contact IJM's Office of Planned Giving at 703-740-9958.
What Does iDonate Accept?
- Passenger vehicles
- Latest-model Smartphones
- Groups of 20+ cell phones
- Precious metal bullion
- Grain commodities
- Gold jewelry
- Gift cards (minimum balance of $15; must be an accepted company)
- Small, light, recent-model electronics
- Large quantities of business inventory overstock
- Boats, RVs, ATVs and other recreational vehicles
- Real estate
- Business interest
- Other donations with an actual resale value of $250 or more
- Pianos (and most other musical instruments)
- Outdated medical equipment
- Furniture, exercise equipment and home appliances
- Large electronics (including most printers, scanners, desktop computers, monitors, Windows XP laptops, TVs and VCRs)
- Timeshares and cemetery plots
- Anything you would see in a thrift store (books, apparel, housewares)
- Anything considered objectionable at the discretion of iDonate foundation (including pornographic or illegal items)