International Justice Mission (IJM) is a §501(c)(3) organization, contributions to which are eligible for tax deductible treatment for federal and applicable state income tax purposes. You may obtain a full and fair description of the programs and activities of IJM, and a copy of IJM's financial statements by writing: International Justice Mission, PO Box 2227, Arlington, VA 22202 or by calling 703.465.5495.
Residents of the following states may request information as indicated:
- FL: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL FLORIDA REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELP-FLA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. (FLORIDA REG. #CH-10780).
- NC: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (919) 807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
- PA: The official registration and financial information of IJM may be obtained from the Department of State by calling toll-free, within PA, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- VA: A financial statement may be obtained upon written request from the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- WA: Financial disclosure information may be obtained by calling the Secretary of State, 1-800-332-4483.
- WV: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.